After Your Test

  • After passing your Life In The UK Test, you can finish completing your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
  • You will need to fill out the forms which can be found here.
  • You will need to fill out either of the SET(M) or SET(O) form.
  • The SET(M) form is if you are applying as a spouse, civil partner, same sex or unmarried partner of another person settled in the UK.
  • The SET(O) for all other applicants.
  • There are guidance notes for each form which should be read carefully.